In today's competitive business environment, you won't tolerate unreasonable delays in the completion of assignments, we understand that.
Therefore, we commit ourselves to providing a prompt professional service to all assignments which are completed without delay. Research is carried out and answers provided promptly.
We also pride ourselves on providing a pro-active service, detecting potential problems before they occur and providing clients with the necessary guidance and advice to eliminate or significantly reduce the likelihood of these problems continuing.
How much will you invest to get thoroughly professional accounting and business services? Although professional fees are almost universally recognised as being ‘expensive’ it does not mean that value for money cannot be obtained.
Letizia Palmer initiates a policy to provide true value through our services and is committed to ensuring we deliver value for money. Our fees are normally charged out on an extremely competitive hourly basis. However, if required, we can provide a fixed price quotations, to ensure your complete satisfaction.
The most common complaint we hear is that the only thing many of our clients previously received from their accountants were documents to be signed and a bill. If this sounds familiar, then maybe it is time for you to change to Letizia Palmer and receive real information which will lead to a significant improvement in the performance of your business.
Please call us today and we can put you in contact with some of our satisfied clients who can relay their experiences of our personalised service to you. Our comprehensive range of business advisory services is designed to assist businesses at every stage of their growth and development. This can include advice in the areas listed below (click on the links below for more information):
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of management accounts
- Staff secondments
- Installation of computerised accounting systems specialising in MYOB
MANAGEMENT INFORMATION AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- Assisting business to develop appropriate management information systems
- Design or review of internal control systems.
COMPANY SECRETARIAL SERVICES
FACILITIES AND SOURCES OF FINANCE
CASHFLOW AND PROFIT PROJECTIONS
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) SELECTION
- Succession planning
- Remuneration of outside management
- Dispute resolution (between shareholders, family members, owner and outside management, etc)
- Shareholder agreements
CORPORATE TAX COMPLIANCE
BUSINESS TAX PLANNING
- Review of a business systems and procedures to identify problem areas
- Advice on whether PAYG applies to contractors
- Assistance with ATO PAYG investigations
- Advice on superannuation guarantee charge
- Conducting mock superannuation guarantee charge audits to ensure compliance
- Advice on payroll tax and how the grouping provisions can effect your payroll tax rate
CAPITAL GAINS TAX
- The best entity in which to hold assets
- How to defer tax by utilising the rollover provisions
- How to defer the derivation of a capital gain
- How to maximise the cost base of assets
FRINGE BENEFITS TAX
- Conducting mock fringe benefit tax audits to ensure all benefits have been included
- Salary packaging advice
- How to minimise your fringe benefits tax liability
- How to use fringe benefits tax to your advantage
- The most tax effective benefits to provide employees
- The intricacies of employee share acquisition schemes and employee share option schemes
TAX OFFICE AUDITS
- Conducting mock audits to ensure your records are in order and to prepare your staff for an actual Tax Office audit
- Negotiation with Tax Office auditors
- Preparation of objections and appeals
- Advice on remission of penalties
Not in business?
Letizia Palmer provides a wide range of services to those individuals and entities (eg, trusts) which do not operate a business. We seek to add value to our service by offering proactive and constructive advice - whether this be in the area of tax minimisation, income maximisation or the achievement of other specified goals.
PRIVATE TAX COMPLIANCE
PRIVATE CLIENT TAX PLANNING
- Assessing levels of contribution
- Evaluating superannuation options available
- Arranging appropriate policies, including self-managed schemes.
- Family arrangements
- Tax structures
- Acting as trustee
- Setting up trusts
- Advice regarding discretionary or accumulation or maintenance of trusts
- Preparation of trust accounts and tax returns
- Administration of trusts, including investment advice